User profile is a very important term in social media because people recognize you with the help of your profile. So don’t put any random information in your profile. Make a profile which attract people in the first glance. I saw many profiles which are either incomplete or filled with lots of unwanted things. Try to avoid these things in your profile. Here I am mentioning some important points you should take care of while making your profile.
Image Credit: Zemalf
1. Name : Mention your full name.
2. Age: You can mention your age, but not necessarily.
3. Interest: Mention your interest or passion
4. Hobby: Mention your one or two hobbies
5. Education: Give detail of your education background. This gives idea of your studies and your ability to do work.
6. Occupation: Mention your current occupation. You can also mention previous occupations.
7. Geographic Location: Mention a location where you live.
8. Achievements: Mention your previous achievements and important work.
9. Avatar (or your photograph): Try to put a clean and clear photograph as your profile image.
10. Lifestyle: Related to your work. Are you workaholic, book reader, retired professional.
These are the 10 factors you should take care of while making your profile. Here I am giving an example of my profile.
Hello friends, I am Himanshu Yadav, 25 years old B.Tech Graduate in Electronics & Communication. I am a full time professional Blogger from New Delhi, India. Blogging is my passion. I like writing articles on Technology, Blogging, Computer tricks etc. Apart from blogging I love watching movies and listening to music. I run a blog called Blogtechnika. My Twitter profile is @techim.
Social media profile is an important tool to connect yourself with other users. So always try to make your profile attractive. Don’t try to make it larger to read because people generally navigate away from large profile. Try to make it short and simple. Hope this guide is enough to teach you about making a good profile.