Every bad comes with a good or vice versa. Yesterday our vivacious writer Sandesh told you about the 6 disadvantages of blogging, but you don’t need to There are lots of reasons to be proud of on becoming a blogger. Are you planning to start a new blog? But something stops you, you are in a doubt or you do not know how to start a blog. Always remember that today is the best day to start a blog. No doubt blogging call for hard work and dedication but it helps in many ways to come out of it.
1) Writing Habit: If you are writing regularly then your writing habit improve in an exponential manner. All you need to do is be original, try to learn amazing blogs like Dailywritingtips, Menwithpens etc. that could really very helpful to improve your blog.
2) Give your imagination a shape: Imagination is the most important factor in blogging. Be original; try to write your own experiences, this will really helpful to make your own identity. You are free to bring your imagination into words.
3) Reading habit: Try to subscribe all the feeds of your favorite blog. Try Google reader or any other reader to read articles on a daily basis that will surely boost your knowledge. You can take an inspiration from your favorite blogs.
4) Get plenty of ideas: Your mind will flood with plenty of ideas. Blogging brings the feeling of entrepreneurship in any guy. You would make your own business strategies and it might be possible that you would get lots of attention from the big corporate to place their ads on your blog.
5) Career: You can choose blogging as a part time job or a full time job depends on your interest and time you give on your blog. Blogging brings some extra cash to those who want to make their passion as a career. Your parents might think that you waste your time in front of computer but the reality would be something else.
6) Everyday is a new experience: Blogging came with a new experiment every day, every time the chances are high that you’ll meet with famous personalities. You’ll get invitation from reputed companies like Nokia, Samsung, Google or Microsoft to attend bloggers meet.
7) Best medium of time pass: Your hobby will convert into a medium to earn money. More the time you spend on the net, chances are high that you will get more and more social attention from other fellow bloggers.
8 ) No big investment require: The main reason to start a blog today is that doesn’t demand for any materialistic assistance to start with. If you want to make a blog without any investment then you may go for BlogSpot or WordPress.com blogging platform, but WordPress.org is most reputed and highly recommended blog platform but you need to invest some slight amount of money. 7$ for domain name and 50$ to 75$ per year for hosting space.
9) You’ll be the rock star: The chances would be high that you’ll become a star after your regular hard work and attention; you’ll get plenty of attention from fellow bloggers. Your talent would get global exposure and you’ll be the next rock star.
10) Money: Money is not a primary thing in blogging but the truth is that bloggers make lots and lots of money while blogging. Some of the best money making programs are Google Adsense, Chitika, banner ads and affiliate marketing.