Writer’s block is a condition of blogging when mind get stuck and did not able to think new ideas for blog post. Blogger can’t find a way to express himself. In result blogger get distracted from his path which may result to irregular post schedule which may harm his blog’s reputation.
Every blogger get a Writer’s block condition once in his life. Last day I stuck with writer’s block. Because of this I was unable to write any post on my blog. I decided to write this post so that I can tell you all the ways to combat with Writer’s block condition.
These are 25 creative ways to overcome Writer’s block:
1. Reading other’s blog.
2. Writing something else on a notepad.
3. Browsing forums.
4. Reading RSS feeds.
5. Enjoying outside with friends.
6. Reading books and novels.
7. Watching TV or movie.
8. Browsing internet for news and hot trends.
9. Commenting on other’s post.
10. Out for a walk.
12. Off your computer and relax.
13. Listening to music.
14. Watch Youtube videos.
15. Researching Keywords.
16. Review your old articles.
17. Using Google Wonder wheel to research a topic.
18. Doing some freelancing work.
19. Talking to fellow bloggers.
20. Reading newspaper.
21. Playing Outdoor games.
22. Playing games on Playstation or XBox
23. Visiting Social Bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumbleupon.
24. Hangover with friends.
25. Mind mapping.
Must read Battling Bloggers Block by Darren Rowse.
Now it your turn. Have you ever stuck in writer’s block condition? Feel free to share your views on a comment section. If you like this article you can subscribe to feeds. You can also follow me on Twitter @techim.