It really is annoying and shocking that apple does not allow users to attach any file and send it via email. Emails are an integral part of people today. All official work is done through emails and if apple was targeting its phone to business users then definitely it will lose many customers until the iPhone users know about jailbreaking, and if they know they definitely did not know about the tweak which could help them attach any files to emails.
AnyAttach is an iPhone and iPad Cydia tweak that enables you to attach files to your emails right from inside iOS’ stock Mobile Mail.app. AnyAttach comes with a file and photo/video selector that is accessible via the paper clip button that’s added to the subject bar in the ‘compose new mail window’ when you install this tweak.
There’s a similar paid tweak called PhotoMail available on Cydia which does exactly this, but it is buggy, and is limited to just photo attachments while we want a vast range of things to be done.
No new icons are added to your SpringBoard and settings can be configured from your main Settings app. Its available in Cydia for $1.99 via the BigBoss repo but if you follow the steps given below you can download it for free.
This tweak might also be buggy so i advice you to Proceed with caution and iPad 2 users please DO NOT download this tweak!
To download this tweak for free:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iphone.
- Once the data is loaded, go to search and type in “AnyAttach”
- It’s free in the xSellize, IHR and insanelyi repo.
- Select it and install it.
- Respring or reboot your device. You are set to do it.You are done to use it.If you know any other tweaks similar to this one or any other tweak which you might think would be useful to iphone users please let us know. Blogtechnika will not be responsible if your device gets bricked while using Cydia.