Buying gadgets today is kind of a big deal. The phones have become expensive, the computers were never cheap and the upcoming wearables also cost a bomb. If you are a fan of technology and want to own them all at one go, then really, the only option for you, unless you are born with a couple of diamond spoons in your mouth, is to look for an EMI based purchase so that you do not have to pay a lot of money at one go. EMI generally is given on a credit card, which not a lot of us have. This is where, Bajaj Finserv, has hit the ball out of the park for a massive six.
Using their recently launched app on Android and iOS, you will be able to apply for a personal loan and pay off using an EMI plan. No more, hassles of approvals or issues of limits. You can login to the app, using your Aadhar card, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter credentials and get instant approval of personal loans on Durables, Electronics, Mobiles and Furniture. Once the application is accepted after applying under ‘Quick Apply’ you can use the generated code to shop across more than 12,000 stores that support Bajaj Finance. You need to carry one of the mentioned documents in the app, when you buy the device of your choice.
Some of the features of the application are:
• Login with Aadhar Card, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google
• Share only the first 6 digits of their Credit Card to get an extra advantage. This increases their chances of getting an approval, and also makes them eligible for higher loan amounts. No money will be deducted from their card and Bajaj Finserv does not use your Credit Card details for any banking purpose.
• Convenience of applying from anywhere, anytime
• Edit their personal details easily
• Post approval, shop across any of Bajaj Finserv’s 12,000+ partner outlets in, over 150 cities
• Track their loan application