Tango is a video chatting app that has stormed the app market for Android as well as the iStore. Now Tango is available for PC users as well. Tango is one of the hottest apps in the mobile device market right now. And the makers feel that bringing the app to the PC will help them achieve even faster growth. They are probably right too. This app is a must have for PC users for its ease of use and the large number of customizable features in it.
Tango is a lightweight app for the PC that doesn’t take more than a few seconds to install. After installation, the app requires you to enter your name, phone number and email id to register. After that the main window opens where you can add your contacts. You can add all your facebook or gmail contacts directly to the app. You can even start inviting friends to use the app. Just enter your friends mobile number or email id.
Tango comes with a handful of customizable features like:
1. Playing sounds to inform you if someone is calling. If that annoys you, just turn it off.
2. After installation, the app runs automatically every time you start Windows. You can turn that option off also if you are one of those people who like quick startups.
3. You can configure your audio and video drivers through the app so that it works properly.
4. You can view tips from your settings screen to help you understand the app better.
5. The app automatically checks for updates and installs them. So that is one thing you will never have to worry about.
The best thing about this app is the interface. You can change it to the default and boring Windows theme or you can change it to the iPhone theme which will never let you regret the fact that you don’t have one!!
So what if you don’t have a smart phone. You can now make your PC do the Tango!!!