iOS 7 is not out for public yet, but there have been five Beta versions of it out already. One feature that has unanimously been appreciated and liked has been control center. It is basically a quick shortcut menu which can be pulled from anywhere on the screen to give access to frequently used toggles such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.
Although most of the Android devices do come with quick toggles in the notification drop down, there is a possibility some of you would like to try out the same feature on your devices.
Control Center for Android is an exact replica of what is available on iOS. Some of the features of the applications are:
- Highly customizable look, the overlay panel can be customized with multiple colors and gradients
- Innovative minified view, to make it simple, small yet powerful toggle panel.
- Launch animation with configurable speed
- Accessible anytime, anywhere regardless of application.
- Can be accessed without unlocking your phone! Just go to emergency call / SOS panel and swipe up.
- Small footprint, very light on battery.
- No intrusive ads.
- The application currently running is not interrupted, its a new level of multitasking.
- iOS7 Control Center style.
The app can be launched from the bottom of the screen just like it is done on iOS and can be a fruitful addition to already capable devices. The app is an add on to your ROM and will require version 2.3 and above. Do remember that this is the very first version of the app and there will be improvements on existing bugs over time.
You can download the app for free here