iSlideText is a new, free Cydia tweak for iPhone and iPad that lets you customize the text in your LockScreen‘s slider.
Now you can remove the sloppy slide to unlock with anything else. Previously OwnSlide was another tweak that was made for the same purpose but is pretty buggy.
To use iSlideText, just double-tap the sliderbar on your LockScreen and apply your custom text.
There are no new icons added to your SpringBoard with this tweak, and no additional settings to configure.
Another way to change the sliders text is using iFile. It’s dangerous but you can do it easily J
The following are required:
-An iPod or iPhone (DUH.)
Here are the steps to perform the task:
1. Open iFile.
2. Navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app
3. Then choose the folder with your language.
4. Open SpringBoard.strings
5. Scroll down to
“AWAY_LOCK_LABEL” = “slide to unlock”;
6. Edit the part in bold.
8. Respring and enjoy.
To download this tweak:
1. Open Cydia on your jailbroken iphone.
2. Once the data is loaded, go to search and type in “iSlideText”.
3. Its free in the BigBoss repo.
4. Select it and install it.
5. Respring or reboot your device.
6. You are done.