Nokia Lumia 1020 is the next flagship device of Nokia and it is slated to be shown to the world in the mid of July in an event scheduled for July 11th. The device is one of the most anticipated devices and has already created a huge buzz in the crowd of already littered smart phone world with high end Cameras. There have been several leaks of the device already, but more and more information just keeps popping up.
This time, the entire render of the device has been leaked out and in more than one color. The specs of the device according to WP Central are as follows:
- It has optical image stabilization (OIS) built in
- It takes the image in a 32MP and 5MP at the same time in 16:9
- The 5MP image is over sampled dropping 7pixels into one “super pixel”
- It shoots 38MP in 4:3
- “Nokia 909” was an early name for it but it will be “Lumia 1020” for release
- 2GB of RAM, an increase of 1GB from other high end Windows Phone 8 devices
- 32GB of internal storage, no SD
- WP8 V 8.0.10322.71
- FM radio (Amber)
- Flip to silence (Amber)
- NFC is on board
- Optional wireless charging backplate will be available
That is a lot of good stuff on board and we are particularly excited about an interesting camera module on the device backed by a usable OS which Windows Phone definitely is.