Are you bugged up with the useless advertisements that pop up while doing some important work in any application? Then i guess you should download this tweak.
Disable iAds, a free tweak released in Cydia which will completely block those pesky iAds from showing on your iDevice.
To download Disable iAds you’ll have to add a new repo in Cydia – http://apt.kokoabim.com/ios.
So the following are the steps to add a repo:
- Open Cydia
- Select manage on the bar at the bottom
- Select sources
- Press the edit button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, an add button appears on the extreme left top screen
- Select it and your mini qwerty open’s up for input of the URL
- Type in the URL
- Select Add Source
- Once added select done on the top right screen
- Respring your device
Disable iAds will be enabled once you respring your device. If you’re still seeing any iAds, you may need to reboot your device for the change to take effect. There are no additional icons added to your SpringBoard and no settings to configure with this tweak.
To download this tweak for free:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iphone.
- Once the data is loaded, go to search and type in “AnyAttach”
- It’s free in the xSellize, IHR and insanelyi repo.
- Select it and install it.
- Respring or reboot your device.
- You are done to use it.
If you know any other tweaks similar to this one or any other tweak which you might think would be useful to iphone users please let us know.
Blogtechnika will not be responsible if your device gets bricked while using Cydia.