One month ago, Microsoft released its new product Office 2010 in the market. If you are one among the excited user of Office 2010 then you might be interested in downloading the full guide released by Microsoft recently. It is a 259 pages ebook, which you can download in doc, pdf or xps format easily.
If you are one among IT personal, help desk, bloggers, deployment staff or consultants then this book is for you. It mainly tells you about all the included new features, what’s removed, what’s changed and migration consideration for the new Office 2010.
The book is well written and well explained all the features and also contains those information that are missing in all Office 2010 suites. One thing missing in this book is screenshots of the latest features. It would definitely help users to understand more.
These are the chapters in this book:
- What’s new for IT professionals in Office 2010
- Overview of the Office user interface in Office 2010
- Products and Features changes in Office 2010
- Migration considerations
- Changes in Access 2010
- Changes in Excel 2010
- Changes in InfoPath 2010
- Changes in OneNote 2010
- Changes in Outlook 2010
- Changes in PowerPoint 2010
- Changes in Project 2010
- Changes in SharePoint Designer 2010
- Changes in SharePoint Workspace 2010
- Changes in Visio 2010
- Changes in Word 2010
- Technical diagrams for Office 2010
- System requirements for Office 2010
- Assessment tools for Office 2010
- Office Environment Assessment Tool (OEAT) user’s guide for Office 2010
- Microsoft Office Code Compatibility Inspector user’s guide
- Office Migration Planning Manager (OMPM) for Office 2010
- 64-bit editions of Office 2010
Note: This book has released on 9th July 2010.