It is often said, music is the best stress buster, in fact for some people music has become such a integral part of life, that how life was without a portable music player seems like a mystery to them. The introduction of the iPod way back in the day has revolutionized how we listen to music on the go. However, just as much as the player plays a crucial role in your musical experience a headphone is equally important. Here is our list of what we believe are the best available headphones which would take music from your portable player to another level.
1)Skull Candy 2011 G.I. RASTA
Skull candy has a large range of headphones available in the market but as the research has been done the best headphones for heavy bass and club feel is the 2011 G.I. RASTA. This awesome sounding headphone is enough to blow your mind with rich music. Completely noise isolated, crystal clear sound, deep surrounding bass and its funky graphics can make head’s turn round you while walking down the street.
- Speaker Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet Type: NdFeB
- Frequency Response: 18-20k Hz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Max Input Power
- Cable Type: TPE
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Plug Type: 3.5mm Gold Plated
These awesome headphones are priced at $69.99
2) Beats Solo HD RED Special Edition:
Not only amazing headphones, a portion of the profits from the Beats Solo HD RED Special Edition headphones will go straight to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Proprietary titanium coated driver technology ensures they preserve every bit of the lush bass and vital details of your music. Plus, the ingenious tri-fold design make for easy storage when not in use. Solo HD’s cable also features Monster Control Talk for iPod playback control and iPhone/music phone hands-free calling.
- Folding Design and Touring Case
- Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls and Online Chats
- ControlTalk gives you on-cable playback control of your iDevice
- Scratch Resistant Glossy Red Finish
- Monster® Clean Cloth™
- One Year Limited Warranty
The price of these headphones is $199.95
3)Bose On-Ear Audio Headphones
Bose provides you with the ultimate audio performance in a comfortable on-ear headphone design. It has Life like clarity and range remarkable for headphones of this size. The Flat-fold ear cups and collapsible headband give convenient on the go experience. Well as we all know the speakers in the apple in-box earphones are manufactured by Bose so this is a good buy for music listeners.
- Overall headphone dimensions: 18.5 cm H x 13.5 cm
- Ear cushion outside dimensions: 7.6 cm H x 5.6 cm
- Weight with cables: 147.4 g
These elite headphones are priced at $186.
4) Sennheiser HD 202 II
Sennheiser has always been my favourite brand for headphones but i guess there are better brands available now. Well this company has always proved to have produced quality headphones over decades. Their most promising models included PMX 40 and PMX 60. But this new one HD 202 II has outnumbered all the other models. It has a Powerful bass response and is lightweight and comfortable to use. It has a rugged and flexible headband which provides good attenuation and ambient noise.
- Cable length: 9.8 ft. (3 m)
- Ear coupling: On-the-ear
- Frequency response (headphones): 18…..18,000 Hz
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Nominal impedance: 32 ?
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (SPL)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: Approx. 4.6 oz. (130 g)
The price of this pair of headphones is $39.95
5) Sony MDR-ZX700
Appreciate the true-to-life audio reproduction from the MDR-ZX700 equipped with 50mm driver units that reproduces studio quality sound tracks. It Ensures accurate sound reproduction with high power input and offers urethane-cushioned noise isolation ear pads for pressure-reliving and comfortable fit.
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Unit: 50mm, dome type
- Sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 2,000mW (IEC)
- Impedance: 24ohms at 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Cord: Single-sided
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Plug: Gold-plated plug
- Weight (without Cord): Approx. 260g
The price of these headphones is $120.
So, these were our picks for the top headphones that you must look out for if you are in the market for a new pair of them. Do you agree with us? Or you have a model we have not covered and think it’s awesome? Do let us know.