I am a huge fan of Salman Khan and his not-for-profit educational organization Khan Academy. In a recent development Khan Academy and torrent client BitTorrent are partnered to spread education. By this collaboration it is proved that torrent is not only a thing for searching and downloading movies and pirated software, but also for spreading education. uTorrent and BitTorrent distribute the content via App Studio which is inbuilt inside them.
App Studio is a unique feature of uTorrent that delivers featured content from selected content provides. Now Khan Academy also has its native app on uTorrent client. Here’s how you can use the app to download your favorite tutorial videos.
1. Run uTorrent.
2. On left pane, click on Apps.
3. Now on the right you’ll see all the new apps. Khan Academy is one of them. Click on the “Install” button next to it.
4. A description will appear. Again click on the “Install” button to install the app. It will take few seconds to install.
5. Now click on the topic you like to see. You can also use the search box given at the top to search your favorite topic among 2,000 award-winning educational videos.
6. Click on the Playlist name and you can download entire playlist at once.
Note: If you are BitTorrent user than these all facilities are available on that software too.