Remember Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Hearts? These are the traditional games which can be found on any Windows PC. If you have Windows 7 Professional version installed on your computer, then you can’t find those games by default. That feature can be enabled by using the Windows features option. Just follow the steps below to start playing those games.
1. First click on the start button and in the search bar, type “features”.
2. Then click on “Turn Windows features on or off” in the search results.
3. When you click on this option, a window will appear where you can view all the features that are offered by Windows 7.
4. Here, you will find the Games option. Just enable this option and click OK to start playing these games.
5. Or if you want to disable certain games from the Games folder, then just expand the Games folder in the window and enable or disable whichever games you want or don’t want.
5. All you need to do now is click on Start button and type “games” in a search box. Click on the result and enjoy playing traditional games.