If you got Jelly Bean 4.1.2 in your Galaxy Note II or Samsung Galaxy S III mobile then you are a king. You’ve got the most anticipating feature of phone, i.e. working on two applications at a same time. If you own Samsung Galaxy S II then don’t be disheartened. You can also get this amazing feature on your mobile using Multi-Window mod for the S II phone. This working mod is released by XDA-Developers forum member ‘mythtrandyr’.
To get this feature in your device you need to root and install Android 4.1.2 XXLSJ on your phone. Here’s how you can do that.
Now download multi window mod. This mod comes with multiple features:
- 4 icons shortcut on the lockscreen.
- Ripple lock screen.
- Skip songs with volume rocker.
- No homebutton
- Fix for the Home button lag.
Here are the steps you have to perform (Note: Blogtechnika is not responsible for any device error after performing these steps):
- Copy the downloaded multi window mod in your SD card.
- Boot the phone in recovery mode.
- Now go to ‘install zip from sdcard’ > ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and select the mod and install it.
- After installation reboot your phone.
To enable the multi window feature, go to Settings -> Display and click the box next to “Multi window”. That’s it. Enjoy using two apps at a time on your Galaxy S II screen.