One feature that a lot of iOS users would like from the Android based devices is the swype keyboard. Here is a demo video. Swype has in a way revolutionized the way you type on your smartphone. Especially on touch screens, where there is not much space to move your fingers. It has definitely been a good way of typing once you have learnt how to use it.
But, now you can use this awesome feature on your iOS devices too. All you need is a jailbroken iOS device like the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It is pretty easy to do this. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Open cydia and go to Manage > Sources > Edit > Add.
2) Type in the source http://wynd.x10.mx.
3) Add the source and then let Cydia install all the packages.
4) Return to Cydia and then in the search bar search for Swype.
5) Download Swype and let the springboard respring.
It is a rather easy procedure, now whenever you open anything to type, you could either swype across your keyboard or use it normally how you have been using it.
Please note that these procedures are performed at users own risk and the site is not responsible if you brick your device.
[via Addictive Tips].