It is a debatable topic whether there is any place for jailbreak when Apple has attempted to cover all the deficiencies with iOS 7. With the addition of Control Center and plenty of other new features, several Cydia tweaks that users craved for, jailbreaking your device is no more the absolute necessity it once was.
However, if you still would like to play around with your device, or add things to the springboard such as themes, then it is possible to jailbreak your device if you are on iOS version 7 or iOS 7.0.4. This is possible via the latest Evasi0n tool. Here is a step by step guide on how you can go ahead and do the same:
1) Download Evasi0n from here. You may select the Mac or Windows version based on your preference.
2) Make sure you have your device unlocked and you have iTune closed when you connect your iPhone to the system.
3) Remember to take the backup of your device, just in case something goes wrong.
4) Unzip the file you have downloaded and simply click on the Jailbreak button from the application.
5) Once you have done that, wait for a while while the action happens. The iPhone will restart in the process.
6) Once done, you will have an evasi0n 7 tool on your desktop. Click on that to install Cydia, and you are set to enjoy the vast world of Tweaks.