Skype has now become the most preferred Messenger for communication across the world. Ever since its launch it has been adopted for both personal and professional use. It was acquired by Microsoft since then it has a large network which is growing larger day by day. Skype is not limited to just instant messaging but it can be used for making voice calls to landlines and mobiles at nominal charges. Like Gmail, Yahoo and other major instant messengers Skype also doesn’t allow running multiple instances but there are workarounds for this.
You can either opt for manual methods which are quite tiring and difficult or use Multi Skype Launcher which is a free software. It is compatible with windows XP, vista and windows 7. To run this program you should have at least a .NET framework 3.5 and Skype 4.0 Installed on your Computer.
How to Use Multi Skype launcher?
- Download Multi Skype launcher here.
- Installation is pretty straight forward and during this process it will give the option to install G launcher. G launcher is a standalone application that can record your Skype conversations. It is completely the user’s choice whether to have this application or not.
- When you will run the program it will ask for your Skype login credentials. Enter your details and click on OK button. Similarly you can add more accounts.
- To open an account, select the account and click on Launch button. Your account will open in a new window. Repeat this process to open more accounts.
- Multi Skype Launcher is completely safe and you login details are never shared.
I hope you liked this post and we would love to hear from you. Please leave your comments and feedback for this post.