It happens many times that when you open any page on your web browser, it shows “Page not Found” error. To resolve the issue you generally call the customer care of your internet service provider or you yourself try to resolve the issue by reset your network connection.
There is a way by which you can resolve the internet related issue by releasing and renewing the IP address of your computer (if IP address is automatically assigned by your network provider).
1. All you need to do is click on “Start” button and then click on “Run”.
2. Now type “cmd” in a “Run” box and click “OK”.
3. On command prompt, type ipconfig /release. It will release the present IP settings of your computer.
4. Now type ipconfig /renew. It will assign a new IP address to your computer.
5. Now close the command prompt and start accessing internet without any issues.
Note: You can ping any website from command prompt if you want to know that whether your current network settings is working properly or not.