Flickr is an image hosting and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community that was created by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo in 2005. Flickr is currently the top dog in photo sharing. Flickr is a photo sharing site you cannot avoid on the Internet. Even if you do not currently use Flickr, someone you know does or the photo links in an article you’ll read will lead to Flickr.
Here are the steps to share Flickr photos to facebook:
- Click on this link to go to a page and then login
- Save the bookmark let to your web-browser’s bookmarks.
- Surf to the Flickr page with the image on it you would like to upload.
- Click the bookmark let in your web-browser’s bookmarks.
- Click on the Flickr2Facebook logo that appears over the image.
- Choose the album you would like to upload the image into.
- Sit back and enjoy!
If you know any other tweaks for facebook similar to this one or any other tweak which you might think would be useful to users please let us know. Blogtechnika will not be responsible if your browser gets bricked while using this tweak.