Picasa recently added a new feature that lets you share your entire album with your family and friends. Previously if any user wants to see your album then he can see only public albums by typing the URL http://picasaweb.google.com/username. Now it is possible to see the entire album without sign in into account.
Here’s how you can do this.
1. Login to Picasa web account.
2. Click on the “My Photos” tab. Click on the “Unlisted Gallery” link.
3. Now check the browser’s address bar. There is an authorization key in the address. Try not to share this link with everyone. This key is an authorization for your web album. Copy the URL and share it with your friends and family members whom you want to share your entire album via email, chat or other methods.
How to change the unlisted gallery secret key
If mistakenly you share it with any wrong person or someone got the link from the person whom you shared the link then don’t need to be worry. You can reset the secret key anytime. After resetting the key, the previous key won’t work.
1. Go to Picasa web settings.
2. On General tab, click on the “Reset unlisted gallery secret key” link.
3. It will ask for your confirmation. Click on OK.
That’s it, the page will refresh and the key will change. Now if you want to share your Picasa web albums then don’t use the previous key, only use the latest key.
[via Google Operating System]