A day in a Life of a professional blogger is very much defined. Though bloggers don’t have any new schedule day to day (they maintains the same schedule for a week) but they gains lots of knowledge daily. They study lots of things, they write article, and they market the article, post comments on other’s blog. Reply comments, check mail, reply mail, play with WordPress files, think very broadly.
Here I am sharing an idle day in a life of any professional blogger:
1) Wake up in the morning
2) Open his laptop and check the emails, reply and trackbacks.
3) Reply emails, comments
5) Check yesterday’s income
6) Read RSS feeds with a morning tea.
7) Checking the blog stats (No. of visitors, Alexa rank etc.)
8 ) Having a breakfast.
9) Make a plan for the day.
11) Start writing blog post.
12) Publish the post and schedule some post to publish later.
13) Take lunch.
14) Interaction with others in blogger forums like Digital Point forum
15) Take a nap, quick sleep for rebooting the mind.
Evening to night
16) Check RSS feeds again with a cup of tea or coffee
17) Play an outdoor game or a small walk.
18) Writing some more blog posts and schedules it.
19) Check Adsense earning for the day.
20) Watch television.
21) Check the email updates and reply all the comments and emails.
22) Sleep time.
Probably the schedule described doesn’t match for all the professional bloggers. It is an ideal case. Most of the bloggers stay only few hours on internet and work effectively. Some bloggers love to work at night. Is your life match with the life described here or do you have some other schedule? Feel free to share your views in the comment section.