600,000+ free ringtones on your fingertips and an extremely easy way to create your own custom tones. This is what this awesome app is about.
We always have those special parts in the songs which we love and we like to listen to them again and again. But getting a ringtone with the lines we want is difficult. Even with lots of ringtones doing the circles it may get tough to get our hands on the one we want. So no more frantic searches over the net. From your own stock of songs in iPod you can trim the part you want and set it as your ringtone.
Using it is very easy and the interface is neat. You need to just drag the bars provided and set the starting and end points of the ringtone from the entire track you have selected. The length varies according to the use- ringtone, text tone or email tone.
The following you can customize:
- Ringtone (default and for each contact)
- Text tone (default and for each contact)
- New voice mail alert
- New mail alert
- Calendar alert
- Reminder alert
Various Features of the Application are:
- Make your own ringtone with music from iPod Library or recorder.
- More than 600.000+ quality ringtones for free.
- Browse ringtones by Feature, Most Downloaded, Most Commented, Top Rate, New & Popular or Newest.
- Search ringtones: enter name of ringtones you want to search them.
- TIP: Add “sms” term to search tone for text, new mail, …
- Browse ringtones by 31 categories: Sound Effects, Holiday, Children, Comedy, Pets & Animal, Sayings, …
- Download unlimited ringtones (resume support).
- Preview ringtones before download them.
You must keep the following two points in mind
1. To customize text tone, new mail alert etc you must upgrade your device to iOS 5.
2. Ringtones 600.000+ allows you download ringtones to your iPhone, but you need to sync with iTunes to get the ringtones into the Settings section of your iPhone. Don’t worry. It’s quick and easy. We tell you how to do it.
I. Change Preferences in iTunes.
II. Load Custom Ringtones into iPhone
- Connect you iPhone with iTunes and select you iPhone on the left panel.
- Click “Apps” Tab.
- Scroll down to “File Sharing” Section and select “Ringtone Maker”.
- Under the “Ringtone Documents” on the right side,select the ringtone files that you would like to save to your hard drive.
- Click “Save to…” button to save these ringtone files to your hard drive.
- Find the ringtone files that you just saved and drag them to iTunes.
- Click the “Tones” Section on the left panel and make sure the ringtones are listed on the right panel.
- Click your iPhone on left panel and then click “Tones” tab on the tap.Check the “Sync Tones” checkmark and select “All tones”, then click “Apply” to sync you iPhone.
III. Use your ringtones in iPhone
- Tap “Settings” app.
- Tap “Sounds”.
- Tap “Ringtones”.
- Select a custom ringtone.
I hope that this little application will be useful to help you set the ringtone of your choice on your iPhone. You can download the application from here.