If you use Adobe Acrobat reader then you might aware of its sluggish behavior. If you can’t update it time time then it might bring a serious risk to your computer. If you want a free alternative of it then Nitro PDF reader is probably the best reader available.
Nitro PDF reader is seriously an amazing PDF reader having lots of features. It allows you to open and read PDF files along with editing and creation of PDF’s using some advance tools.
It comes with all the basic function which can be required buy an expert to deal with PDF documents. Here are the main features:
- Viewing and navigation
- PDF creation
- Content extraction
- Comment, review and collaboration
- PDF forms
PDF creation capabilities of this tool is amazing. Just drag the file over Nitro Reader desktop icon and it can convert it to PDF and open into the reader. Amazing isn’t it? It creates PDFs from over 300 different file without compromising with the quality.
Here’s a video which demonstrates few capabilities of Nitro Reader:
- Easy and simple to use.
- Create an easily accessible group of shortcuts to the tools you use frequently using Quick Access Toolbar (QAT).
- It offers navigation panes which includes pages, bookmarks, comments, output, signatures, and attachments to easily navigate larger documents.
- Extended tooltips on hovering your mouse over it.
- Search box lets you quickly and easily find the text in larger documents.
- Zoom in and out capabilities using handy keyboard shortcuts or typical mouse-based controls.
- Rotate any page by 90 degrees, to the right or left.
- Full screen viewing.
- Work with multiple PDF files at one time.
- Undo and redo viewing history.
- Preview PDF files inside your email.
- Preview PDF file in Windows explorer,
- Bookmark features.
- Check document properties quickly.
- Nitro Reader offers PDF creation from over three hundred formats.
- Drag almost any file format onto the Nitro Reader desktop icon to create a PDF file, after conversion, it automatically opens it in the Reader.
- You can specify document information (metadata), font embedding, page size, orientation, and quality, password security, and initial view settings.
- Add virtual sticky notes anywhere within a document.
- Highlight, cross-out, and underline text within PDF files.
- With the “type text” tool, you can easily add text directly onto the pages of a PDF document.