The newly redesigned lockscreen is one of the standout features of the recently announced Android L update. Having used the preview version of Android L, we can safely vouch that not only aesthetically but also productively, the new lockscreen makes a lot of sense. The new lockscreen stacks up your notifications based on the applications in a neat fashion and swipe down to quickly preview the notifications of one app. You still have a slide to unlock sort of a function here, but other than that, everything has been done from ground up.
If you have not been able to try out the Android L lockscreen just as yet, you can do so with an application called Android L Lockscreen Plus which is available on Google Play for absolute free. The application will replace your existing Android lockscreen and you can enjoy the Android L lockscreen. You will need to be running Android 4.0 and above for the application to be supported though.
The application has a plethora of features such as the ability to change the wallpapers, blur them or simply blacklist the applications from showing up notifications on the lockscreen. According to the developer, the following are the features:
– Ability to change lockscreen background (10 android L wallpaper or pick from your gallery).
– Ability to blur lockscreen background.
– Configure swipe direction to open any apps.
– Using expand action like orginal L lockscreen such as reply,call back.
– Blacklist any apps from showing on lockscreen notifications.
– Security to protect your phone.
You can download the application for free from right here