Recently WordPress Blogs were in target of hackers. My one blog got hacked by the hackers very cleverly. This might happened because I was using old version of WordPress. I want to tell you that don’t wait for anything. Just install a latest version of WordPress and save yourself from any hack attack.
There are lots of security WordPress plugins which allow safety to WordPress blog and monitor can save you from any hack. Recently I came across with a WordPress plugin File Monitor Plugin which monitor your WordPress files and if any change is detected in your files then an email alert can be sent to a specified email address.
1) Monitors file system for added/deleted/changed files.
2) Sends email when a change is detected.
3) Multiple email formats for alerts.
4) Administration area alert to notify you of changes in case email is not received.
5) Ability to monitor files for changes based on file hash or timestamp.
6) Ability to exclude directories from scan (for instance if you use a cacheing system that
stores its files within the monitored zone).
7) Site URL included in notification email in case plugin is in use on multiple sites.
So don’t wait for your blog to get hacked. Just download this plugin to live a relaxed life.