One of my friend showed me his Nexus S (Android: Gingerbread phone). He demonstrated the way his phone sleep in the old fashioned TV way and asked me if i could do this on the iPhone. I immediately opened my Pandora box (Cydia) and looked for something similar. I found an interesting tweak known as SleepFX.
It contains a TV Tube animation, along with 7 other new sleep animations which make your phone sleep in a classy way.
Enjoy the stunning effects when the screen dims and phone goes off to sleep. SleepFX has been developed in response to massive iOS user demands for more effects and options. Effects include the famous TV Tube (with sound), Split Columns, Spin, Fade Tiles, Suck and other awesome effects. Effects are customizable using options such as effect type, animation speed and sound.
SleepFX is compatible with iOS 4.2.1 and iOS 4.3
To download this app:
1. Open Cydia on your jailbroken iphone.
2. Once the data is loaded, go to search and type in “SleepFX”
3. It’s free in the IHR (i hacks repo) and the xSellize repo.
4. Select it and install it.
5. Respring or reboot your device.
6. Now you can use SleepFX without any hassle.