There are many backup utilities available on the internet today that allow users to create backups of their files for free. TrueSafe is another such utility that allows for easy and quick backup of files from computers and is also a safe to use. This application requires Microsoft .Net Framework installed on the system to run properly. Once installed, just follow these simple steps to backup your files onto the computer:
1. First, you will have to register to the TrueSafe website. Once you have created your account on the website, you can login using your username and password to the app.
2. Now, you can start the process of backing up your files. First, select the files that you want to backup from your computer. You can add specific files as well as add complete folders. Once you are done with this step, click Next to proceed.
3. You will then be asked to choose a backup destination. This could be anywhere on your computer or to a remote computer connected to the one you are operating on. Select the drive in which you want to backup your files and click Next.
4. In the next step, you will be required to set a schedule for the backup to take place. You can set the exact date and time or set the backup to run and regular intervals on the folders that you have chosen.
5. In the final step, you can change the name of the backup and set it to one that you want. You can add an image to the backup file so you won’t have a problem identifying it.
Now you backup is complete. The folders that you have selected will be monitored at regular intervals and if there are any changes, TrueSafe will ensure that those changes are backed up too.