Instant Google Street Search

by Himanshu · 3 comments

ShowMyStreet is a unique Google map service by which you can search any location easily. Just type the location the box given on the site and it will take you to that location. Like Google maps there is a zoom and drag the map. Also you can see the map is map, satellite, hybrid, and terrain view.

Google street view is not available for every part of the World therefore whenever it detects it it shows it directly on the page. You can zoom it, rotate and find your location easily using that. After finding the location you can share the location to your friends by either tweet it or by sharing it over Facebook (come in handy if you are organizing any event and want to share location of that event).

This tool is absolutely free to use. No registration is required. Just head on to the site and type the address to check out the location.

Check out ShowMyStreet.

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

1 odine owens April 27, 2012 at 9:32 am

would like for my house to be shown and all the trees that fell on April
27, 2011, 2719 Salem Rd. Apison, Tn. 37302


2 Enrique Villalobos June 3, 2012 at 6:27 am

This is incrdible ! but very often , is too fast , and I have no time to finish writing down , the address , and already is showing , some place that is not what I wanted .. What can I do ?????


3 Eleanor J. Schwank August 21, 2012 at 12:21 am

This web site and Google Map has shown my private drive to my property as part of a private road in the Subdivision. How can I correct this? It shows my private drive as part of St. Mary’s Slough in Matagorda, Texas. I would like for Google and Show My Street to correct this. This road to my property is NOT open to others on St. Mary’s Slough to use. It is shown as 410 St. Mary’s Slough in Matagorda, Texas. St. Mary’s Slough does not curve and go along the side line of my property. I have cables across the entrances which other’s keep cutting so they can use the road since they think it is part of the subdivision.
Can someone please tell me who to contact to clear up this problem?


Leave a Comment