Smart phones have certainly changed the way we live. They have become an addiction, however sometimes we may just crave for the huge screen when we have gotten so tired of reading the ant sized text on the screen. In that situation have you wondered if you could exchange messages right from your desktop PC or laptop using your beloved iPhone? Well here we have found a way for you. WifiSMS is a cool, free iPhone tweak available in Cydia that lets you send and receive SMS text messages right on your desktop PC. The most important point to note about WifiSMS is that there is no third-party software installations necessary which automatically makes using this extremely safe.
To use this software, follow the following guidelines.
- Simply install WifiSMS via Cydia.
- Activate it using the already downloaded SBsettings toggle button.
- Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi network as your PC.
- Then go to http://yourIPAddress:8080/
- Replace your ip Address with your iPhone’s ip address on your PC
- Your setup is complete; you’re set up to text in an elegant interface set up, right on your favourite desktop PC web browser.
There are no icons added to your SpringBoard and there are no settings to configure with this tweak.
To install this tweak you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iphone.
- Let the data load.
- Once the data is loaded go to search and type in “WifiSMS”.
- It’s free in the BigBoss repo.
- Select it
- Install it.
- Respring or reboot your device.
- You are done to use it.
If you know any other tweaks similar to this one or any other tweak which you might think would be useful to iphone users please let us know.
Note: Blogtechnika will not be responsible if your device gets bricked while using Cydia.